$112.00 USD $112.00 USD
Compare to $216.00 USD Estimated Retail
Here's a secret that jewelry retailers don't want you to know: the price a retailer sells a piece of jewelry for is often up to 10 times (!!) the cost of making the jewelry. Great deal of them, not a great deal for you.
At Linjer, we sell directly to our customers, cutting out the unnecessary costs and crazy markups that make typical fine jewelry extremely expensive. We pass the savings on to you, so you can get beautiful, high-quality jewelry at a fraction of the normal price.
💨 This item just went out of stock! We restock limited quantities every 1-2 weeks. Sign up below to immediately receive an email when this item is available!
Like a little black dress or white oxford: clean, classic, simple. You can’t go wrong with this delicate, exquisitely made 14K solid gold band.
14k Solid Gold
The ultimate luxury, gold is a rare precious metal that does not oxidize or discolour. We use 14k gold because of its beautiful, subtle hue and its durability.
Ring Sizes for Elin Ring
Don't know your ring size? Not to worry. Here are two quick ways to figure out your ring size.
1) Measure an existing ring
- Find a ring that fits the intended finger
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimetres (see image above)
- Check the chart below in the "Ring Diameter (mm)" column to find the ring size
2) Measure your finger
- Make sure your fingers are at a normal size when you measure them. Fingers shrink a bit in cold weather, and they swell after you've had alcohol, after you've exercised, when you're in hot weather, and when you're generally bloated
- Wrap the intended finger snugly with a piece of string/floss or strip of paper. (Note that the fingers on your dominant hand tend to be a bit bigger than those on your non-dominant hand!)
- Use a pen to mark where the string/floss/paper meets around your finger
- Straighten out the string/floss/paper and measure it against a ruler in millimetres
- Check the chart below under "Finger Circumference (mm)" to find the ring size
- * If your knuckle is particularly big, you may want to choose a bigger ring size so that the ring can fit over the knuckle
Ring Size Chart
|Ring Size||Ring Diameter (mm)||Finger Circumference (mm)|
Beautiful and minimalistic
My mother gave this ring to me as a present for my 30th birthday, we bought the solid gold version. It's really beautiful and so delicate, I love it! It's a bit thinner than I expected But that doesn't matter to me at all, because I really love minimalistic jewelry. I do see the difference in color when I wear it with my other Linjer Rings that are Gold Vermeil, but It's fine. I do like to wear this ring on its own anyway, I think because it's so small and simple, it really doesn't need anything else. Would recommend this ring! (on the picture it is the one on the left)
I was looking for something minimalist and came across Linjer where I found this gorgeous ring. It’s perfect.
Minimilistic and beautiful!
Enough with 10x markups! We price our products fairly so you can enjoy the finer things in life, every day.
Handcrafted 925 Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Vermeil, Real Freshwater Pearls. You can trust that you're getting the best quality for your money.
Handcrafted with Love
Each piece is handcrafted by artisans, and our stones are all sourced ethically.