$549.00 USD $439.00 USD
Description Liquid error (product-description line 4): include usage is not allowed in this context
With an elegant sweeping second hand, our 3-Hand Automatic is powered by an ETA 2824-2 movement and is specifically engineered to be as slim and sleek as possible. The watch straps have butterfly deployant buckles, completing the look of a dressier, upscale timepiece.
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic, 25 jewels. Power reserve ~38 hours
- Crystal: Double-domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating. Flat sapphire crystal on case back showing the movement
- Case: 316L stainless steel with shiny finish.
- Dial finish: Sandblast
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain-vegetable tanned-leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable) with butterfly deployant.
One size only: 38mm case diameter. Lug tip to lug tip: 44mm. Distance between lugs: 18mm. Specifically engineered to be as slim as possible, at 8.4mm case thickness. (This is the thinnest ETA 2824-2 watch in the world.)
Complete the Look
Fair Pricing, Every Day
Enough with 10x markups! We price our products fairly so you can enjoy the finer things in life, every day.
We've specially engineered our Automatic model to be as slim as possible at 8.4mm thick. You won't find a slimmer, more refined ETA 2824-2 watch out there.
Make It Yours
Our watch straps all have quick-replace springbars, which means you can switch them out without any tools. Buy additional watch straps and it's like having two watches in one.
Crafted in the same factory as luxury brands, but sold at a fraction of the price of traditional luxury watches.