The Oslo Watch
$ 249.00 USD $ 249.00 USD
The Oslo Watch is minimalist and clean, with carefully considered details. A doubled domed sapphire crystal and brushed case combine to create a unique design that is a throwback to Oslo in the 1980s.
- Movement: Ronda 762 quartz
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish (slight silver tinge)
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
One size: 38mm case diameter; 6.8mm case thickness. Lug tip to lug tip: 45mm. Distance between lugs: 18mm. Weight 40g. The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
A simple, but elegant watch!
I really love this watch! The face is extremely clean and uncluttered, and elegant as a result. I also love the size. I hate oversized watches, and this one is just right. The quality of the watch also seems quite high. The feel of the case and the band are both great. I'm very pleased.
Great watch ! Simple and smart.
Nice looking, easy to wear, sophisticated in simplicity. A watch for an everyday elegance.