Ring Sizes for Nina Stacker Ring
Don't know your ring size? Not to worry. Here are two quick ways to figure out your ring size.
1) Measure an existing ring
- Find a ring that fits the intended finger
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimetres (see image above)
- Check the chart below in the "Ring Diameter (mm)" column to find the ring size
2) Measure your finger
- Make sure your fingers are at a normal size when you measure them. Fingers shrink a bit in cold weather, and they swell after you've had alcohol, after you've exercised, when you're in hot weather, and when you're generally bloated
- Wrap the intended finger snugly with a piece of string/floss or strip of paper. (Note that the fingers on your dominant hand tend to be a bit bigger than those on your non-dominant hand!)
- Use a pen to mark where the string/floss/paper meets around your finger
- Straighten out the string/floss/paper and measure it against a ruler in millimetres
- Check the chart below under "Finger Circumference (mm)" to find the ring size
- * If your knuckle is particularly big, you may want to choose a bigger ring size so that the ring can fit over the knuckle
Ring Size Chart
|Ring Size||Ring Diameter (mm)||Finger Circumference (mm)|
Enough with 10x markups! We price our products fairly so you can enjoy the finer things in life every day.
Handcrafted 925 Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Vermeil, Real Freshwater Pearls. You can trust that you're getting the best quality for your money.
Handcrafted with Love
Each piece is handcrafted by artisans, and our stones are all sourced ethically.