The Chrono-Diver, $365 $311
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Ronda 5030.D quartz with small seconds. Subdials count 30 minutes and 12 hours
- Crystal: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Crown: Screw crown
- Bezel: Unidirectional dive bezel, 0 to 60
- Dial finish: Sandblast
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Lume: Nemoto LumiNova® on indexes, hour hand and minute hand. Green tint
- Leather strap version: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather - please note that this leather is very natural and each piece will have unique variations and markings. Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
- Steel bracelet version: 316L solid stainless steel with brushed finish. Flip clasp with push button. Quick-release springbars (easily interchangeable with leather straps)
One size: 42.5mm case diameter; 11.5mm case thickness including bezel. Weight: 95g with leather strap; max 160g with steel band (all links attached). The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
The Chrono-Diver is a sports watch with a rotating diving bezel and stopwatch function. Water resistant to 10ATM, this watch features high-performance Nemoto LumiNova® lume on the indexes and hands. Steel and leather bands available.
I love it. I do think it could be a bit bigger but all in all I love it. I wear it a few days per week and really enjoy it as a casual elegant watch.
I Love my Linjer Watch
All these while I have been buying branded Swiss made watches at an hefty price. When I compared my new Linjer Chrono Diver with my other Swiss watches, I discovered that my new Linjer is just as good as them in term of design and appearance for a fraction of the cost. Why pay more to get an excellent quality watch!