The Chrono-Diver, $365 $274
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Ronda 5030.D quartz with small seconds. Subdials count 30 minutes and 12 hours
- Crystal: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Crown: Screw crown
- Bezel: Unidirectional dive bezel, 0 to 60
- Dial finish: Sandblast
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Lume: Nemoto LumiNova® on indexes, hour hand and minute hand. Green tint
- Leather strap version: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather - please note that this leather is very natural and each piece will have unique variations and markings. Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
- Steel bracelet version: 316L solid stainless steel with brushed finish. Flip clasp with push button. Quick-release springbars (easily interchangeable with leather straps)
One size: 42.5mm case diameter; 11.5mm case thickness including bezel. Weight: 95g with leather strap; max 160g with steel band (all links attached). The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
The Chrono-Diver is a sports watch with a rotating diving bezel and stopwatch function. Water resistant to 10ATM, this watch features high-performance Nemoto LumiNova® lume on the indexes and hands. Steel and leather bands available.
- dress watch
Wonderful, fancy but also sporty Watch
This watch is exactly like my idea of a watch. I looked a few years after a new watch. A half year ago I saw this watch at indiegogo and thought immediately that I have to buy it. I bought it a few weeks later directly on linjer.com\ I like it very very much. It´s a good service, the watch comes in a very fancy packaging and the watch looks exactly like I imagined. I wear this watch whenever it is possible. @LinjerTeam: Good Job!
Watch with Serious attitude
A few standout quality characters of this watch that I love, are that it has heft, Swiss movement moves like butter, bezel clicks smooooooth, sapphire glass is awesomely clear, super-luminova shines in dark. All in all this is a watch with a very serious attitude. I am looking forward to supporting newer Linjer watch campaigns.
I just got it and wore it for the first time. It is a low minimalist profile for a dive watch. Sleek and modern. Looks and feels high quality.