The Oslo Watch, $249 $187
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Ronda 762 quartz
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish (slight silver tinge)
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
One size: 38mm case diameter; 6.8mm case thickness. Weight 40g. The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
The Oslo Watch is minimalist and clean, with carefully considered details. A doubled domed sapphire crystal and brushed case combine to create a unique design that is a throwback to Oslo in the 1980s.
- watch face
- customer service
everytime the watch face catches the light, I actually pause for a second and get completely distracted from what I'm doing. The hands are so immaculately detailed and polished, and the domed glass is subtle but noticed. Just gorgeous.
The Oslo has a very clean and sophisticated design. I don't think its lack of a date function is particularly a downside compared to the Minimalist or Classic. I particularly like the font of the numerals. The domed sapphire crystal is also an eye-pleaser. Love this watch!
I’ve been looking for a simple, minimal watch like this for ages. Looks even better in person.