The Oslo Watch
$249.00 USD $249.00 USD
The Oslo Watch is minimalist and clean, with carefully considered details. A doubled domed sapphire crystal and brushed case combine to create a unique design that is a throwback to Oslo in the 1980s.
- Movement: Ronda 762 quartz
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish (slight silver tinge)
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
One size: 38mm case diameter; 6.8mm case thickness. Lug tip to lug tip: 45mm. Distance between lugs: 18mm. Weight 40g. The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
A very fine watch
simple but chic. Love also the excellent workmanship.
The Oslo has a subtle look I was looking for, and appears to be slightly thinner that prior watch I purchased. The thinner elegant look is my ideal choice in a watch, this purchase has me closer to it. Thank you
Love Love This Watch
Every time I wear it I get complements. I bought an extra strap so I can change it out depending on my mood and what I'm wearing. Lots of bang for the money.