The Oslo Watch
$ 249.00 USD $ 195.00 USD
The Oslo Watch is minimalist and clean, with carefully considered details. A doubled domed sapphire crystal and brushed case combine to create a unique design that is a throwback to Oslo in the 1980s.
- Movement: Ronda 762 quartz
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish (slight silver tinge)
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
One size: 38mm case diameter; 6.8mm case thickness. Lug tip to lug tip: 45mm. Weight 40g. The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
Great watch ! Simple and smart.
Nice looking, easy to wear, sophisticated in simplicity. A watch for an everyday elegance.
Gift for my Husband!
Excellent quality. My husband loves it. Great price too! Will definitely buy more Linjer products!
More beautiful in the flesh.
Absolutely gorgeous watch! Pictures don’t do it justice. IRL the dial has a subtle iridescent glow, stunning. Build quality and strap are impeccable. Easily accommodates 18mm spring bars if you enjoy swapping out NATOs. Perfect unisex dress watch. A date complication would have made this a grail watch for me.