Please enter a password to view this page.
The Tulip Bag Rose/Blush (Private)
$ 0.00 USD $ 825.00 USD
🌎 We Ship to 41 Countries We Ship to Hong Kong! We Ship to Singapore! We Ship to Australia! We Ship to Canada! We Ship to the UK! We Ship to the US! We Ship to Norway! We Ship to Sweden! We Ship to Denmark! We Ship to France! We Ship to Germany! We Ship to Malaysia! We Ship to Spain! We Ship to Italy! We Ship to the Netherlands!
A real head-turner, the Tulip Bag is made with buttery Italian vacchetta leather and Italian linen.
- Full grain Italian vacchetta leather
- Linen lining with treatment for water/stain resistance
- Interior zipper pocket for phone and small items
- Adjustable shoulder strap with gold buckle
- Note that the bag does not fully close as part of its design. Use the zipper pocket for valuables when you're in crowded places
- What fits? Carry your Kindle, make-up pouch, sunglasses, and light sweater in the main compartment. Your smartphone, keys, and a small wallet will fit in the inside zipper compartment
- * Natural markings and colour variations are normal and expected in this kind of leather, as it is a natural leather made in a very artisanal way. Your bag may have slightly different markings from the bags in the product photos, and the shade might be slightly different. This makes each bag beautiful and unique!
Stylist tip: The vacchetta leather is very natural, meaning it's more sensitive than most other types of leather. It will patina gorgeously with use, taking on a wonderful, warm character.
A fun peek of colour, along with a unique shape, makes the Tulip Bag a true headturner.
Italian Vacchetta Leather
Leather tanned in the artisanal, old-fashioned way. This stunning natural leather patinas over time, becoming truly unique to you.
Crafted in the same factory as luxury brands, at a fraction of the price of traditional luxury bags.
What Others Are Saying
Entirely different from what else is available in the handbag world right now
See our bags in the wild
shhtephs Had Friday off for Chinese New Year so what better way to spend it then taking a little trip down to San Diego! Checkout my stories and highlights for all the places we stopped by. One of my favorites was @mavensd. ⠀⠀ ——————————————— #unconsciousstyle #minimalisticstyle #storestyle #imwearingRI #riverisland #outfitinspiration #sandiegoshopping #northpark