The Automatic, $479 $549
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic, 25 jewels. Power reserve ~38 hours
- Crystal: Double-domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating. Flat sapphire crystal on case back showing the movement
- Case: 316L stainless steel with shiny finish
- Dial finish: Sandblast
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain-vegetable tanned-leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable) with butterfly deployant
One size only: 38mm case diameter. Specifically engineered to be as slim as possible, at 8.4mm case thickness.
With an elegant sweeping second hand, our 3-Hand Automatic is powered by an ETA 2824-2 movement and is specifically engineered to be as slim and sleek as possible. The watch straps have butterfly deployant buckles, completing the look of a dressier, upscale timepiece.
Delightful & simple watch
I love the simplicity which was what I was after plus the power of the automatic movement.
Great Look, Great Feeling
Well Worth the Money
A for Linjer
Love my purchase! It's a classy, elegant and sophisticated looking watch.
Beautiful watch with clearly high-quality craftsmanship!
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Great minimalist design with high quality ingredients, can't go wrong.
Very classie and beautiful timepiece, which is as describes and expected!
Amazing design and feel
Linjer has yet again designed another amazing watch. The roundness of the face makes it more comfortable to wear and the leather is wearing in quite nicely. The only downside but more on my side is getting used to get the butterfly clasp since I do have small wrists. Otherwise I have received some good compliments about the watch.