Sustainability is a core value of our studio...after all, we started Linjer because we were fed up with the 'throwaway' attitude of fast fashion.
Our current sustainability efforts span five areas:
- Longevity (product design): We use the highest quality materials so they provide you with years and years—if not a lifetime—of enjoyment. That means sterling silver, solid 14k gold in our jewelry (no fast-fashion brass over here!), Italian leather in our bags and watches, premium zippers in our bags, and Swiss movements and sapphire crystals in our watches.
- Recycled base materials where possible: Our solid gold and sterling silver pieces are made with 100% recycled gold and silver.
- Sustainably-sourced diamonds: Our diamonds are all lab grown, meaning that they are physically, visually and chemically identical to mined diamonds, but guaranteed to be conflict-free.
- Recycled packaging materials: Our packaging boxes are made with recycled grey board, and the paper in our boxes and inserts are from FSC-certified sources.
- Offsetting carbon emissions: We offset emissions of every shipment for purchases made on the Linjer webshop. This is funded completely by us, at no cost to our customers. Read more.
We are always working on improving. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or suggestions!