The Oslo Watch, $249 $187
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Ronda 762 quartz
- Crystal: Double domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish (slight silver tinge)
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Leather: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Strap: Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
One size: 38mm case diameter; 6.8mm case thickness. Weight 40g. The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
The Oslo Watch is minimalist and clean, with carefully considered details. A doubled domed sapphire crystal and brushed case combine to create a unique design that is a throwback to Oslo in the 1980s.
- men size
I joined the pre-order campaign in July and received my watch on 13th Dec 18, just in time for me to wear before Christmas. I have been wearing this watch since then. Has been enjoying this watch and the best thing about this watch is very simple with no logo or brand logo. I’m wearing men size and suit my petite hand.
Great everyday watch
Classic, sleek, timeless. Great everyday watch.
I'm not a watch guy and I love this watch
This has been one of the best purchases I made in 2018. I'm not a watch guy and I don't like the smartwatch trend. I wanted something simple, tasteful, and analog. I get compliments on The Oslo watch regularly because it looks like it should cost 4x as much and is unique in today's culture of smartwatches or gaudy overpriced brands.