The GMT Watch, $305 $214
- Prices in USD
- Movement: Ronda 515.24H quartz with GMT hand
- Crystal: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Lume: Nemoto LumiNova® on indexes, hour hand and minute hand. Green tint
- Leather strap version: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather - please note that this leather is very natural and each piece will have unique variations and markings. Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
- Steel bracelet version: 316L solid stainless steel with brushed finish. Flip clasp with push button. Quick-release springbars (easily interchangeable with leather straps)
One size: 41mm case diameter; 9.35mm case thickness. Weight: 70g with leather strap; max 135g with steel band (all links attached). The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
The GMT Watch is made for those who live across time zones. This watch has a fourth hand (in orange) to help you track the time in another time zone along the outer rim. The watch has high-performance Nemoto LumiNova® lume on the numbers and hands. Steel and leather bands available.
- leather band
Great product and great customer service
This is the second watch I’ve purchased from Linjer. Great look and although there was a slight issue with the rose gold playing on my Automatic Watch, Linjer was quick to find a solution. Can’t recommend this company and their products enough.
Very stylish !
The leather felt so soft & real. Ultra clear & non reflective sapphire glass. I like the design with colour hands and lovely details on the sides of the GMT hand reference. Love the quality.