The GMT Watch
$ 305.00 USD $ 228.00 USD
The GMT Watch is made for those who live across time zones. This watch has a fourth hand (in orange) to help you track the time in another time zone along the outer rim. The watch has high-performance Nemoto LumiNova® lume on the numbers and hands. Steel and leather bands available.
- Movement: Ronda 515.24H quartz with GMT hand
- Crystal: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
- Dial finish: Lacquered varnish
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Lume: Nemoto LumiNova® on indexes, hour hand and minute hand. Green tint
- Leather strap version: Italian full grain vegetable-tanned leather - please note that this leather is very natural and each piece will have unique variations and markings. Quick-release springbar (easily interchangeable)
- Steel bracelet version: 316L solid stainless steel with brushed finish. Flip clasp with push button. Quick-release springbars (easily interchangeable with leather straps)
One size: 41mm case diameter; 9.35mm case thickness. Lug tip to lug tip: 46mm. Distance between lugs: 22mm. Weight: 70g with leather strap; max 135g with steel band (all links attached). The model is 6'2" with a medium frame.
I love this watch!
I love how it looks.
Good for price Good Quality Good Design
This is my first entry level nice watch. I started nerding out on watch research a couple months ago. I knew I couldn't justify buying a Tudor or a Longine, but this watch checked all the boxes I wanted: 316L steel, a sapphire crystal and at least 5 ATM water resistance. I've got a dozen watches on my wish list, and I went with this one first. The watch itself is very nice looking. The numerals are applied, and the hour and minute hands appear to have dimension as well. I'm honestly not sure why a GMT hand exists. Seriously, is it that hard to add or subtract up to 12? But whatever. The hand adds interest to the face without being gaudy. The leather strap (I got brown) isn't quite as dark or textured as the picture. But it's quality. I started out on the fourth hole two weeks ago. I've worn the watch every day since, and I'm still on the fourth hole. The leather has softened a bit, but it hasn't stretched. It's very comfortable. What I like most is the versatility of the appearance. I've worn it with dress shirts and polos. It even looks nice with my flannel jacket. I got an unsolicited compliment while wearing it with a white dress shirt and tie and a navy sweater. I accidentally wore it to the gym once. It didn't go so well with my baggy shorts and misshapen t shirt. Also, the sweat put dark splotches on the band. Everything is fine now that the leather is dry. But it's definitely not a workout watch--at least not with the brown leather band. Otherwise, you're good. I'll add that the presentation in the box is pretty sharp. That didn't matter to me. But anyone opening it as a gift shouldn't be disappointed.